We do receive some questions frequently, and this is why we want to address them for you. Check below to have your questions answered. If your question isn’t here, please feel free to contact us any time with any inquiries.

No, unlike other countries, your request to transfer is sent to a government department that processes applications.

Yes, if you are able to give us sufficient notice we can arrange for a member of staff to accompany you.

Unfortunately, not all nationalities can purchase land or property in the UK. There are some countries that are either internationally sanctioned or banned directly by the UK Government.

Depending on the amount of your purchase, it may be liable for UK Stamp Duty Tax.

We can advise you of this.

Your profits may come under Capital Gains Tax and we would recommend you take independent advice.

We at Herald Land, offer a resale service. We would however recommend you not look at this option until 3-5 years in order to obtain some profit on your land.

Any planning application is made on behalf of an overall development not individual houses. However, after consultation with our Planning Consultants we have individual plots “earmarked” should you want to build your own home